Tuesday

Tasty Tuesday: The Pinch Hitter

We all need those clutch recipes: something that is super easy to make, tastes delicious, and can be ready pronto. So today I'm sharing one of my best pinch hitter recipes. It tastes like something fancy, but it's not!

Here is what you will need to make Butterfinger Cheesecake:


1 box Jell-O No Bake Cheesecake
1 package Butterfinger snack size candybars

That's right, you only need two things. Now you will need some butter, sugar, and milk to make the cheesecake, but those are staples that most people have on hand.

First make the crust according to the cheesecake box instructions.



Next, mix up the cheesecake filling according to the instructions on the box.



Now, crumble up the Butterfingers into pieces. I use my electric chopper to do it, but my mom uses a Ziploc bag and a coffee cup. Do whatever works for you.



Add the crumbled Butterfinger to the cheesecake filling.



Mix it together.



Spoon into cheesecake crust and chill for at least one hour.



Slice it up and enjoy!



Keep the ingredients on hand (if you are like me the Butterfingers will need to be hidden from your family!) so that when you need a quick something to take to a potluck or for guests. They will think you slaved in the kitchen for hours :)


Promising myself that this cheesecake will not ruin my weight loss in the treehouse,

Chelli

2 comments:

  1. I am making this tonight for Chad's bday tomorrow! Hope it turns out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell Chad happy birthday and this is one recipe that is impossible to mess up!

      Delete